Thursday, August 14, 2014

Integrity and Honesty in Healing Work

Some times in my line of work as a clairvoyant energetic healer I encounter people with obvious signs of mental illness or distress. Unlike many people in the field, who don't mind turning these desperate people into "cash cows" I do my best to make sure they are in the right place where they can receive the help they are paying for. Some times my Higher Source tells me that I need to bring possible mental health issues to people's attention so they can be empowered to seek the help they need that I cannot provide.

Most people understand this as integrity and concern for their well-being, however others cannot see it that way. Even though I know that I open myself up to mentally unstable behavior, I feel I must honor my directives from my Higher Source and approach healing with integrity and honesty.

It's not always easy. ~Erin Heaven



Explore the thoughts and practice of Erin Heaven ~
Clairvoyant Reading, Energetic Healing, Chakra Clearing
Over 280 Testimonials from Clients Worldwide

Learn how to do what Erin does! Classes available at 

No comments:

Post a Comment